As of May 16th, 2022 we’re allowing clients to come back into the office for their pet’s visit! See our new policy below:
- Please arrive on time to your appointment, or your appointment may be rescheduled.
- We’re welcoming in one person per pet appointment.
- Masks are required inside. If you refuse to wear a mask, we will provide curbside care.
- Curbside is still an option if you prefer it! Please just let the receptionist know at the time you are booking your appointment.
- If you are feeling sick, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- We’re asking that you remain 6 feet apart in the lobby if you are in line.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 860-399-6249.